Friday, July 17, 2009

MY GAWD! I JUST HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT THIS!

OMG OMG OMG OMG! Capslock, lol. Well anyway, I just came back from the Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince, AND OH MY GAWD! This movie is so totally cool! It's not really as bad as me and my sister imagined it. It had an excellent soundtrack, good humor, awesome actors, emoness, yaoi, feeling, and overall, ... stuff. I gotta say that this film really touched me, just as the book did. I say that the book was better, but then again, the film was actually the closest thing to it. Although, there was a scene that surprised me. The one with the burning Weasley House? Aw. If your not a Harry Potter fan, or you have never read the books, then I guess I'd better explain my viewpoint of the film.

*[WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!]*
First off, the beginning. Well, it was gay. GAY! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! Dumbledore like freakin' touched Harry!!! He did it in SLOW-MO! It absolutely touched me. Mostly, because it was obvious that Dumbledore and Harry had... a very neat... relationship. *cough cough*
But whateva! Then there was a "2012" ripoff. Seriously, it looked a lot like it. When we were starting to watch the film, there were a bunch of trailers. The 2012 trailer was rather random. Lots of things exploded or fell in ruins, and that's all. Then there was the "Holmes" trailer. WTF! They made an actual Sherlock Holmes action film. Was that Watson? No way. Watson was fatter. BUT MY GAWD! I suddenly got addicted to it. Why? I dunno. Maybe it's the screen preforming lobotomy on me or something. ANYWAY, back to the film.
Harry suddenly ended up in a cafe, for no reason. Then he saw Dumbledore appear, in epic anime style. Harry walked ova to him, and then they stood there, RIGHT IN FRONT OF A PERFUME COMMERCIAL! It was random. Seriously. No kidding.
Then Dumbledore talked sweetly to Harry and went - "Take my arm... <3". What. The. Crap.
BOOM! They arrived at a village that looked like this neighborhood I once visited when Mom and Dad were looking for a new house to live in. I mean, really. OH! Harry was also wearing my clothing a lot in the film. At the beginning, he was wearing my jacket. MY jacket. Then later he wore another jacket of mine, TWICE! Then at Argog's funeral, he was wearing my sneakers. THOSE were MY sneakers that I got for my birthday! April 24. Yes. That's when I turned 14.
Nevermind. So they met Horus Slughorn. Blah blah blah. Memories, memories, random soundtrack. THEN THERE WAS A BIG EXPLOSION! - Nah just kidding. Nothing like that. Why would they do that in such a comedy/emo/yaoi/adventure film? I'm gonna skip ahead now.
Lavender. Yeah her. She reminds me of Amy Rose. The actress that portrayed her did a fine job as her. Like, Lavender went fangirlish and got to dating Ron because of a love potion. Yeah. ANYWAY! - Then there's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. I LOVED HIM SO DAMN MUCH! He, was by far, the most pitied character in the film. Except, in my favorite scene in the book, NO MOANING MYRTLE! It's sad really. But I gotta admit, I loved the piano music that played in the background. I'm also very proud of the ending. Sorta.
Ya see, I was worried that this film would suck because I thought that they might not kill Dumbledore like they did in the book. *sigh* It happened, but unlike the film, the book made me cry. It's not a bad thing really. I'm at least happy he died decent... and not... well ya know.
It's tragic and awesome though. Though the movie was first all, TWILIGHT or YAOI, or... puke jokes, lol, it got interesting. Apparently, this film got a good review as well... Now. If I were a reviewer, I'm guessing that I would give the film an A-. It's beautiful, well made, good portray of characters, a better film than the third. The only lack is probably the death scenes, which seemed more funny or emo than sad and tearjerking. Heh. But what mainly seemed rather stupid about this film was... erm... the part with the - em... Nah nvm. I forgot. Good film. It'll be in my favorites... for now. -_-

Wait a sec. It's 12:54 AM, and I'm still writing this? Crap. Mom's going to kill me....
... Nah. Most likely Dad, possibly because Mom is still recovering from surgery. (Yeah. She was forced to go through it on June 26. It was 2 days after my sister's birthday, and she was sent to the hospital on June 24, which also happened to be Sonic's birthday, too. Crap. I'm talking bout it again. Well, yeah. Then there was the Michael Jackson thing. June 25 was by far, the worst day of my life. Everything sucked...). But whatever. I gotta get to bed. So, goodnight readers. I'll, be... going to sleep now... ARG! Now I got a bad-headache. Plus, I forgot everything I wanted to say earlier... Dang. Nighty night... *falls over and passes out*

No comments:

Post a Comment