Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm totally creeped out... O_O

By the time you guys are reading this, I will be dead. No not really... But seriously, at this point, I have officially went crazy and lost my freakin' mind. Today, I started watching the first episode of the Twilight Zone. It was actually pretty interesting, original, and so horribly true. Apparently, the guy in the episode received amnesia and found himself completely alone in a deserted town. But the creepy thing about this episode is, well... it leads to his insanity, his downfall, and pretty much a lot of random stuff. Whatever. I got bored already... Why shouldn't I be? This episode was made in like, 1959. Thinking bout this kinda stuff does things to your brain... if you know what I mean.

Like, 2012. I just saw two trailers on YouTube about the end of the world. I don't really believe in that kinda stuff. Well, maybe a little bit. But I told you. Creepy stuff does things with your brain. It's not normal! Yeah, so... December 21, 2012. I know it seems like we're all gonna die and stuff, but why? I don't get it. Sure, there's been war, global warming, and the internet. But me, heh. I know the current Mayan Calender would end on this date, but it's not like the end of the world! It's the end of the freakin' calender! The Mayans were probably just too lazy to make the rest of the calender. They made over 30,000 years of predictions! I guess that's why usually happens at times. The calender ends. Then you go, "OMG! TIME HAS STOPPED! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! QUICK! TO THE BOMB SHELTER!" Yeah. Really awesome. My theory for 2012 is that the world (as we know it) will end, but only to create a new Era! Maybe Atlantis would rise from the seas. Maybe Yellowstone will explode. Maybe Obama will go insane! But nothing special. It's just your average everyday calender. Live your life, I say. If the world really DOES end on 2012, then you have to make sure you've done everything you wanted to do in your life. Don't waste your last 3 years on Earth thinking about how you're gonna die!

Well, I got that out of my system. Now for the reason WHY I just jumped onto my computer and started writing about this. Dad has gone MAD. Seriously! It happened when Mom told me to go to the basement and get some stuff for her. I went downstairs and saw... IT. I screamed! Dad came a' runnin'. He ACTUALLY brought a marionette into the house. Ya know, these kinda store marionettes that are placed in stores to show off clothing. Well... He needed to sell some stuff on eBay, so he got this... thing, and placed it in Zosya's room. My sister is still scared of it. Eck. Who wouldn't be? Seriously! That thing is mentally disturbing. It's like, Dad just went cannibal and brought a dead naked woman into our house and started tinkering with it. My reaction, "DAD! What the hell!? What's Mom going to think?" And he went like, "Don't look at me, it was Zenya's idea!" (Note: Zenya is my aunt who's living in my house). Then things got weird. Dad walked upstairs carrying a big black plastic bag over his shoulder. I was SURE he was carrying dead corpses. I told him, "Dad! You didn't actually go down the street, decapitated some random guys and stole their body parts for the marionette figure, did ya?" And then he brought a box filled with old clothes. I went, "Oh sure. You go down the street and steal children's clothing." Meh, I sound like a three year old right about now. I dun care. This whole situation just feels really weird. I mean, COM'N! I've had enough creepy stuff for today! Especially that dream I had involving turtles and aliens and shit. *sigh*

So now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go to my lil' emo corner and sing some KoRn stuff to keep my mind off of this nuisance. *begins singing "I'm a creep... I'm a weirdo..."*

No comments:

Post a Comment