Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Life Sux... ;_;

I don't feel right at all. First there's a guy I keep writing to by email, then there's my brother Danya, and now I feel like I'm wasting my Summer Vacation! D:
*sigh* I haven't gone anywhere since July 23. I saw some fireworks, saw the Harry Potter movie, and that's all. I wanted to go to the beach this summer, but no luck. ...
Well, I haven't TOTALLY wasted my summer. I just feel like I'm missing something important.
Yesterday, Mom forced all of the family to go clothes shopping with her. The only thing we bought besides pants were panties. I tell ya, there was nothing but panties in our cart. That is, until we caught up with Dad and I bought myself some pajamas. Then, we came back and watched a movie about Anacondas. I fell in love with a guy there, also a black guy, but then Zosya's favorite guy DIED in the film, and she stole MY favorite guy. I was forced to stick with the black guy. I always get the black guy. I'm not racist or anything, and I love every black guy I see in movies (even the bad guys), but it's kinda getting OLD.

What's really been bothering me was the fact that it's been almost a week since I replied Ivan's letter. Ivan's a Russian guy me and Zosya are becoming friends with, but so far, the only way we can chat is by E-mail. I want to reply on the letter, but I have NOTHING to write about that he will be interested in. It's torture! *sigh* Maybe I'm overreacting since I've started writing in my blog again, but... Yeah.

Mom's recovered from surgery, so I guess she'd be well enough to go to the beach... IF IT WEREN'T SO DAMN HOT OUTSIDE!!! Dx
Since last week, we've been having a massive heat wave, and the air conditioner broke. So Dad got us a new one, but it's not enough. My room is the hottest room in the house, so now I'm forced to sleep with my sister until things clear up. The only one in the house who doesn't MIND sleeping in MY room is our cat, Sima. She's constantly sleeping on my bed. I think it's cute, and I don't mind.

Oh! I almost forgot. My family is thinking of moving to a new house. We've already found one. I don't know much bout if we've already bought it or anything, although, Mom's been acting weird. She's been searching the entire internet for a dog. Mom is thinking of buying a dog. Can you believe that? FINALLY! Dad says that once/if we move into the house, we're getting a dog! We've already ordered a puppy, but the seller hasn't replied yet. Crap. And Mom's giving up hope. She's starting the search once again. *sigh* I'M SO LONELY! I CAN'T GO ON WRITING - GOODBYE!!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment