Thursday, July 16, 2009

~{Meet Susan}~ <3

"THIS" is Susan L. Ragfox. She's a character that I sometimes dream about. Or, I dream about her house - which by the way, is very nice. Susan, is physically 14 years old. However, she once stated that she is actually 76 years old, and she technically "died" 62 years ago - hence the ripped skin and sown up rags all ova her body - which kinda doesn't make much sense. Now, about her species. No one knows what kind of animal she REALLY is. Her last name, "Ragfox", doesn't actually refer to her species in any possible way.
Now, what really might bother some people, is her button eye. Yes. She lost her eye when she died. Happy?
Well, I actually had a dream about how she died. I figured what would happen if she was a character from Little Red Riding Hood (Note: That's a clue to revealing her middle name). It all started 2 months ago, when I asked Dad if I could play this sorta emo game known as "The Path". It's a horror game that retells the story of Lil' Red in a more gothic and mature way. I watched a walkthrough on YouTube for the game and my sister got upset because I just spoiled the story for myself, and her. Anyway, in this game, you're supposed to kill all the lil' sisters who are kicked out of the car and are forced to go to Grandma's House. But the point of this game is for you to NOT go to Grandma's House, but mainly, stay off the path, despite your mother's warnings. Kinda stupid really. I was too scared of killing off the girl I was playing, - Ruby (she looks like my sister as she points out) - so I decided to just randomly explore the woods, avoid "The Big Bad Wolf", and ditch death. I did so, then I got bored, and went to Grandma's House. It was actually very scary playing the game, cause then, the music drastically changes, and then you go like "OMG! I'M GONNA GET EATEN BY A WOLF!". It's like you ARE being stalked, and this feeling makes you feel Lost and totally screwed.
This game, led to my horrible nightmare.

The dream took place at a place off the map (which is shown in the game when you stop running and pause for a few minutes), and I saw Susan (who was dressed in Ruby's clothing). She saw a bird bath in front of her, then I started hearing heartbeats. She turned around, and she got torn to shreds. Ouch.
Then the dream turned to me, and Nights & Reala (WTF) showed up and acted stupid around me. Nights flew around saying retarded stuff to cheer me up, while Reala, tried telling me to wake up. I told him I was too scared, but then I tried it out. I didn't fall asleep for the next 40 minutes. Then afterward I finally did, and I dremt about Futurama. Nvm.

The point is, Susan happened to be a very important character. She, apparently, in the dream world, was Shadow's foster parent (which is weird because he is technically physically older than her). She likes spiders, and hates it when anyone messes with them - she even has a pet spider who I tripped over once in a dream. She reminds me of Howl. A character from the book "Howl's Moving Castle". I loved the movie, and the book was just as good. Howl resembles my Dad's personality in the book. While in the Miyazaki version, he sounds... girly. But in both versions, the main character, "Sophie", reminds me of Mom.

I actually made a joke about Susan liking spiders and that sort of thing, in one picture I drew -


- it's a rather crappy picture though. Which sucks. *sigh*
But anyway, the second time, was when me and my sis were watching this vid, and when he started singing about "... f*cking the spiders on the wall..." I joked by saying "Susan's gonna be pissed."

She's basically a very intelligent character, but she likes to take risks, and when she does that, she doesn't really use her common sense. On the other hand - no wait. No...

Susan is normally seen either cooking food, arguing with Shadow (because she likes being bossy), or playing sugar-cube dice with me. The things she hates besides people messing with spiders is usually: talking with her mom (who is an old lady now) on the phone, being responsible, boredom, and when she's wrong. SHE HATES WOLFIE! I REPEAT! SHE HATES WOLFIE!
(I'll explain who Wolfie is later in the posts. But right now, I'm too lazy.)

So yeah. This is Susan L. Ragfox. Random Character who likes spiders, being bossy, and messing with everyone's heads. Especially mine. The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment